HELLO EVERYONE! I hope you are all well and staying safe 💕! Excitingly, I have been nominated for the Blogger Recognition Award!
What are the award’s rules?
1. Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. Write a post to show your award.
3. Give a brief story of how your blog started.
4. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
5. Select up to fifteen bloggers you want to give this award to.
6. Comment (or ping-back) on each blog to let them know that you’ve nominated them and provide a link to the post you’ve created.
A SPECIAL thank you to:
http://avem.home.blog- She has a very insightful and interesting blog filled with positivity and heartfelt stories about her life! Be sure to check out her blog 💕!
How my blog started:
My blog started in around July last year because I was making a summer 2019 to do list! One of the things on my to do list was to start reading or start my own blog, so I got online and found a blog. This blog inspired me to start my own so I looked up the best blogging platform and obviously it was… WORDPRESS! And that’s how it all started 😂.
Advice to new bloggers:
1. Don’t loose motivation!
It might seem easy to think that no one actually reads your posts and there is no point in writing them, but as you post more and try to build a community through finding blogs you are interested in, it will get easier. The longer you stick at your blog the more people you will meet and the more motivated you will get!
2. Look at other blogs and find new blogs!
One of the best parts of blogging are the blogs you find! It’s great to have blogs that you love to read and find bloggers that share your interests or support your blog, so try to reach out to others 😃!
Who do I nominate ?:
Thanks again for the nomination! I hope you enjoyed this post and check out the blogs I’ve nominated! Have a great day or night wherever you are 💕
The girl typewriter- turning the knob 🔐