HELLO EVERYONE!! I hope you are all well and staying safe 💕. For the past week I’ve been working on my recent nominations because I realised I had been keeping you waiting for those 😬. So here is the Liebster Award!!:
• Answer the 11 questions given to you.
• Share 11 facts about yourself.
• Nominate between 5 to 11 other bloggers.
• Ask your nominees 11 questions.
Thank you so much to:
For the nomination, check out her fairly new blog which includes book tags and a favourite books list, thanks again 😁!!
• What are your hobbies?
I enjoy running, sailing and hockey! I also bake sometimes ( not as well as my friends 😉) and try to read as much as possible.
• Which person inspires you the most?
There are a lot of people I look up to, some of which I know personally like friends, and some are famous people like Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Vera Lynn !
• What is your favourite quote?
“If your dreams don’t scare you, they are too small”- Richard Branson
• What’s your dream job?
It’s actually been changing a lot recently, not that I have to know exactly what I want to do, but I think I’d be interested in being a psychiatrist!
• Who’s your favourite fictional character?
Lana from the Gone Series ( which I’ve mentioned WAY too much), I’m really sad though because I’m only in the third book and I don’t know whether she dies or not 😩.
• What book do you want to recommend everyone?
THE GONE SERIES!! 😂 ( you might be able to tell that I kind of like the series ?)
55. • If you could visit any one fictional world, which one would it be?
I’d probably go to Hogwarts because I want to find out what house I’m really in!
• Share your most embarrassing moment.
I honestly have no idea, I just remember this one time in year 2 when it was sports day and it was super hot, but I forgot to wear a t shirt under my jumper. Then the teacher called me out in front of the whole class and told me to take of my jumper and I just started crying 🤦🏻♀️.
• If you could bring a fictional character to the real world, who would it be?
I don’t actually know, to be honest I’ve only started reading a lot more recently, but I’ll come back to you with that one 👌
• What’s your favourite cuisine?
Chinese food is 100% my favourite!
• Describe your life before you started blogging and after you started blogging.
My life before blogging was just normal I think but now I have a lot more to work towards and I get to meet new people and find different blogs that I like to read 😁.
11 facts about me!: ( even though I am quickly running out of new ones 😬)
1. I am an Aries, and actually have the supposed characteristics of one 😂.
2. I am double- jointed ( I can basically just bend my ligaments weirdly 🤷🏻♀️). Yet I am not flexible?
3. I am 3w4 on the enneagram personality test and an ESFJ on the Myer Briggs test !
4. I have attempted the violin, piano, guitar, oboe, clarinet and recorder. However, I’m more focused on the guitar, oboe, keyboard and singing grades now 😁.
5. I’m allergic to penicillin, so I have to have a certain type of antibiotic instead.
6. I am have New Zealand, Irish, Scottish and English ancestry 🇳🇿!!
7. My favourite genre of book is Sci-Fi !
8. My favourite flowers are roses and orchids 💐.
9. I’d never worn jeans till around a week ago 😂?
10. I like song writing and I’ve written a few songs but never really done anything with them yet. However, I’m working on some new ones right now 😁👌
11. I’d like to travel the world with my friends in my gap year ( if I were to take one)!!
Who do I nominate?
YOU, yes, you ( if you want to take part in this nomination), I know that I enjoy all the content I see here, so I’m sure you are all extremely deserving of a nomination too !!
My Questions to You:
1. What is a book /book series that your would recommend?
2. What is your favourite place to go to? It could be a shop or a town or even a country.
3. Have you ever seen a 4-leaved clover?
4. How did you start blogging?
5. What do you think the answer to your happiness is?
6. What characteristic do you think is most prominent in yourself?
7. What characteristic do you value in others? And want to see more in yourself?
8. Do you have a lucky number? If yes, why is it your lucky number ?
9. Who would you visit one last time if you could never see anyone again ?
10. What is one question that you want to know the answer to more than anything?
11. What was your first word? And what was the last word you’ve said?
That’s it for now, I hope you have enjoyed this post and have a great day or night wherever you are 🌅🌄. Feel free to ask or answer any questions in the comments!
The girl typewriter- turning the knob 🔐⚡️